Louisiana Crawfish Casserole
I cut this recipe out of a Baton Rouge newspaper about ten years ago. It's fantastic served with garlic bread.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1 lb crawfish tail
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can French onion soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 1 1⁄2 cups rice, cooked
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup chopped celery
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup grated monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Mix all ingredients except cheeses and pour into a large greased casserole.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle cheeses over casserole.
- Return to oven and bake for 15 minutes more.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 55 more