Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
There are many variations and styles of making this sandwich. According to Hell Chef, this represents Northeastern United States, where the most common version of this sandwich is served cold, although you can also find a warm version in which the lobster meat is drenched in drawn butter. And if you have potato hot dog buns better yet.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄3 cup celery, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 3 cups lobster meat, cooked and cut into bite sized chunks
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 6 hot dog rolls
- Combine first five ingredients in a mixing bowl; mix well.
- Line the roll with lettuce.
- Stuff the lobster salad into the hot dog rolls.
Seafood is my favorite food and I must give it a 5,,delicious