Low Fat Breakfast Sandwich
photo by Baby Kato
- Ready In:
- Butter the roll lightly.
- Brown the inside of the roll over medium heat in a non-stick pan.
- Remove and set aside.
- Heat the ham until warm and place on the bottom of the bun.
- Add the egg substitute in pan.
- Roll the pan until the egg is evenly spread.
- Cook the egg until no longer runny.
- Fold the egg until it is bun size.
- Place on the ham.
- Add the cheese and cover with the top of the bun.
- The cheese will melt, then enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!