One-Pot Creamy Bruschetta Chicken
photo by Walmart
- Ready In:
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 (5 2/3 ounce) envelope quick-cooking rice (suggested, Knorr Creamy Chicken Flavor)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Heat & Cook: Heat oil in skillet and cook chicken thoroughly, 4 minutes; adding garlic during last 30 seconds. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Prepare Knorr: Empty package contents into same skillet and prepare rice according to package directions.
- Stir & Sprinkle: Stir in cooked chicken, garlic and tomatoes. Sprinkle with mozzarella and basil.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This dish is a family favorite. We make it all the time. It is fast, easy and so flavorful if you use fresh basil, good quality mozzarella cheese and fresh ripe tomatoes. It is made so often we don’t even have photos for it as it gets consumed quickly. No leftovers usually because every drop is gone! Give it a try for your family meal