Steakhouse Mushroom-Swiss Stuffed Burgers
photo by McCormick Kitchens
- Ready In:
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (7/8 ounce) package McCormick® Grill Mates® Steakhouse Mushroom Steakhouse Burgers Seasoning Mix
- 1⁄4 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
- HEAT oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add mushrooms; cook and stir 3 minutes or until tender. Cool completely.
- MIX ground beef and Seasoning Mix until well blended. Divide into 8 portions. Shape into thin patties. Place about 1 tablespoon each of the mushrooms and cheese in center of each of 4 patties. Top with remaining patties, pinching edges to seal filling. If necessary, lightly flatten with spatula.
- GRILL over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature of 160°F).
- SERVE burgers on rolls topped with remaining mushrooms.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!