Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 mins
Lobster rolls are one of my favorite treats and so simple to prepare. You can purchase the lobsters already cooked or you can boil them yourself. If you chose the latter, boil lobsters according to Maine Boiled Lobsters.
- 4 lobsters (cooked)
- 2 stalks celery (chopped in small bite size pieces)
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 hot dog buns
- Remove meat from lobsters and chop into bite size chunks.
- Add celery.
- Add mayonnaise a bit at a time, so as not to make it to moist (better with just a tad of mayo).
- Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Mix well.
- Place lettuce leaf in each roll.
- Mound lobster salad into each roll.
Try putting lemon juice & minced celery along with mayo. Even add lemon to cooking water. Big flavor.