East Coast-Inspired Lobster Roll
photo by Mary Jenny
- Ready In:
- 4 wonder white hot dog buns
- 4 4 lobster tails or 680 g lobster meat
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 celery ribs, diced
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 8 large dill pickles, thinly sliced for garnish
- 2 cups plain potato chips (to garnish)
- chives, thinly diced for garnish
- parsley (to garnish)
- Remove the meat from lobsters, chopping into bite-size pieces.
- Combine lobster meat, mayonnaise, Dijon, lemon juice, celery and salt and pepper to taste.
- Butter hot dog buns and place on grill until toasted, then fill with lobster mixture.
- Garnished filled buns with crumbled potato chips, chives and dill pickles.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!