1/1 Photo of Lobster (or crab) Newburg For Two
This is another recipe from the Dayton's-Hudson's- and Marshall Field's cookbook. This one was submitted by Leny Sanders of Marshall Field's. It's sinfully delicious, and very easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In lg skillet, melt butter; saute shallot and red pepper.
- 2Add flour and stir until mixed; add broth and sherry.
- 3Simmer for 3 minutes.
- 4Add mushrooms; simmer 5 minutes.
- 5Add lobster or crab and half and half.
- 6Do not boil, but let this mixture heat through.
- 7Spoon into 1 qt casserole dish.
- 8Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- 9Place under broiler until breadcrumbs are light brown.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lobster (or crab) Newburg For Two
Serving Size: 1 (576 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 715.8
- Calories from Fat 304
- Total Fat 33.8 g
- Saturated Fat 20.0 g
- Cholesterol 373.9 mg
- Sodium 1662.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 47.1 g