1/1 Photo of Lobster (or crab) Newburg For Two
This is another recipe from the Dayton's-Hudson's- and Marshall Field's cookbook. This one was submitted by Leny Sanders of Marshall Field's. It's sinfully delicious, and very easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In lg skillet, melt butter; saute shallot and red pepper.
- 2Add flour and stir until mixed; add broth and sherry.
- 3Simmer for 3 minutes.
- 4Add mushrooms; simmer 5 minutes.
- 5Add lobster or crab and half and half.
- 6Do not boil, but let this mixture heat through.
- 7Spoon into 1 qt casserole dish.
- 8Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- 9Place under broiler until breadcrumbs are light brown.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lobster (or crab) Newburg For Two
Serving Size: 1 (576 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 715.8
- Calories from Fat 304
- Total Fat 33.8 g
- Saturated Fat 20.0 g
- Cholesterol 373.9 mg
- Sodium 1662.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 47.1 g