photo by karenury
- Ready In:
- Melt butter over low heat.
- Add lobster; cook for 3 minutes.
- Add seasonings and sherry.
- Beat egg yolks; add the cream to yolks; mix well.
- Gradually add the egg mixture to the lobster and cook, stirring until thickened.
- Make sure you stir while adding the egg mixture!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
After DH and I moved away from the farm, and to the city...I haven't done as much cooking and very little canning. But I do come to Zaar and look for new recipes once in a while. I'm still cooking Zaar!! I like to play at Facebook, with my family and friends. A lot of my Zaar friends are there!! Yay! It's a good way to keep in touch. We travel more. We're looking at the European trips now. Hope to go in the springtime. I really want to see London, I think I lived there in a past life, I've been obsessed with it since I was 10 years old!!