Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Chef Leo of Curly's Pub (Lambeau Field, Green Bay WI)
- 6 ounces flour tortilla chips
- 3 ounces lobster tail meat
- 2 ounces sweet corn, roasted
- 1 ounce diced tomato
- 1 ounce fresh sliced avocado
- 3 ounces cheddar cheese, and or 3 ounces monterey jack cheese
- toppings like salsa
- sour cream, etc
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Place half of chips on plate and add half of toppings and cheese. Add remaining chips and toppings and cheese.
- Bake in oven until cheese is melted through.
- Add favorite guacamole, sour cream, and salsa.