Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A delicious stuffed pork chop recipe you can make in the microwave!
Make and share this Lindy's Apple Raisin Stuffed Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons melted margarine
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup chopped granny smith apple
- 2 tablespoons chopped golden raisins
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar (or Splenda)
- 2 tablespoons instant minced onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sage
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 8 thin boneless pork loin chops (or 4 butterfly cut)
- 1 (8 ounce) package brown gravy mix
- Melt butter on high 1 min in a glass measuring cup covered with plastic leave room to vent.
- In a medium bowl combine everything except chops and gravy.
- Trim fat from chops. Place 4 on bottom of microwave proof baking dish. Divide stuffing onto the 4 chops, then cover stuffing with the 4 remaining chops.
- Sprinkle 1/2 of dry brown gravy mix over the top of the chops, sprinkle the rest into the cooking dish. it will combine with the cooking juices.
- Cover with wax paper and cook on power level 7 or 70 (roast) for 18-20 minute Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- If you don't like raisins, just add extra apples. You can also use this stuffing in your thanksgiving turkey--very delicious!