1/2 Photos of Lindy's Apple Raisin Stuffed Pork Chops
A delicious stuffed pork chop recipe you can make in the microwave!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons melted margarine
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup chopped granny smith apple
- 2 tablespoons chopped golden raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar (or Splenda)
- 2 tablespoons instant minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sage
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 8 thin boneless pork loin chops (or 4 butterfly cut)
- 1 (8 ounce) package brown gravy mix
- 1Melt butter on high 1 min in a glass measuring cup covered with plastic leave room to vent.
- 2In a medium bowl combine everything except chops and gravy.
- 3Trim fat from chops. Place 4 on bottom of microwave proof baking dish. Divide stuffing onto the 4 chops, then cover stuffing with the 4 remaining chops.
- 4Sprinkle 1/2 of dry brown gravy mix over the top of the chops, sprinkle the rest into the cooking dish. it will combine with the cooking juices.
- 5Cover with wax paper and cook on power level 7 or 70 (roast) for 18-20 minute Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- 6If you don't like raisins, just add extra apples. You can also use this stuffing in your thanksgiving turkey--very delicious!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lindy's Apple Raisin Stuffed Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (498 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 422.8
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 1.7 mg
- Sodium 3302.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 10.2 g