Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
I love veggie pizza, but wanted to lighten it up a bit.
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 (2/3 ounce) package Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 package refrigerated pizza dough
- 4 cups chopped vegetables (broccoli, tomatoes, green peppers, whatever you want)
- Roll out pizza crust and bake according to the instructions on the package. (I make mine in Pampered Chef's large bar pan.).
- Meanwhile, combine the cream cheese, dry italian dressing and mayo in a small bowl.
- Finely chop the veggies.
- When the pizza crust is finished baking, let it cool completely. Then spread with the cream cheese mixture and top with veggies. Enjoy!