Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a different cheesecake and is so good. Everyone thinks it is high fat, but it's not. I make this often for birthdays and special occasions. You can also use different flavor pie filling. The picture I have posted uses my blueberry sauce Blueberry Breakfast Sauce (Quick and Easy).
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 16 ounces neufchatel cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups skim milk
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Reserve 1 cup of dry cake mix.
- In large bowl, combine remaining cake mix, 1 egg and oil.
- Press into bottom of 9X13 (greased) pan.
- In same bowl, blend cream cheese and sugar.
- Add 3 eggs and reserved cake mix.
- Beat 1 minute at medium speed.
- At low speed, slowly add milk; mix until smooth.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake for 60-65 minutes or until center is firm.
- When cool, top with filling.
- Store in refrigerator.