Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Classic Peanut Butter Pie, lightened up by using PB2 and other low fat items
- 5 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cool whip
- 1 reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 4 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 cup pb 2 powdered peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup water
- Let cream cheese come to room temperature.
- After it is at temperature, whip it with a mixer until it appears fluffed.
- Combine PB2, confectioners' sugar, and water in a separate bowl. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Add the PB2 mixture to cream cheese and mix until well combined with the mixer.
- Add the container of Cool Whip to the PB2/cream cheese and continue to mix until combined.
- Fold in 3 tablespoons of the mini chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into the graham cracker crust.
- Smooth the mixture and add the remaining tablespoon of mini chocolate chips to the top of the pie to garnish.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours before serving. Keeps well overnight.