Lightened Seafood Lasagna
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt butter over medium heat. Add flour, stirring with wire whisk until well blended. Gradually add milk, mixing after each addition. Bring to a boil on medium heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in parmesan cheese and set aside.
- Combine spinach, cottage cheese, nutmeg, and 2/3 c mozzarella in a bowl.
- Spread 1/4 of the parmesan sauce onto the bottom of a 13 x 9 pan. Cover with 3 noodles and 1/2 each of the spinach mixture, crab, and shrimp. Top with 1/4 of parmesan sauce. Repeat layers, then finish with 3 noodles and 1/4 of parmesan sauce.
- Sprinkle top with remaining mozzarella.
- Cover and bake 25 minutes. Uncover and bake another 20 minutes or until browned. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.