Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Just like it sounds! My version of a recipe I got from Kraft.
Make and share this Lightened Seafood Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons Smart Balance butter spread
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 cups skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon cooking sherry
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 9 lasagna noodles, cooked
- 1⁄2 lb shrimp (I used small salad shrimp)
- 2 (6 ounce) cans crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 2 roma tomatoes (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt butter over medium heat. Add flour, stirring with wire whisk until well blended. Gradually add milk, mixing after each addition. Bring to a boil on medium heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in parmesan cheese and set aside.
- Combine spinach, cottage cheese, nutmeg, and 2/3 c mozzarella in a bowl.
- Spread 1/4 of the parmesan sauce onto the bottom of a 13 x 9 pan. Cover with 3 noodles and 1/2 each of the spinach mixture, crab, and shrimp. Top with 1/4 of parmesan sauce. Repeat layers, then finish with 3 noodles and 1/4 of parmesan sauce.
- Sprinkle top with remaining mozzarella.
- Cover and bake 25 minutes. Uncover and bake another 20 minutes or until browned. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.