Top Review by Noo
Ok....I have to admit that I had to use 'real' eggs, as since moving to OZ I haven't been able to find egg substitute ( I MUST be looking in the wrong places!!), and I used some good quality pork sausage meat that I had.<br/>I just loved these wee bites, and found them very addictive....a really delicious way to start the day...!!<br/>Made for PRMR
- 1⁄4 lb low fat turkey sausage
- 1 1⁄2 cups egg substitute (Egg Beaters, Southwestern flavor)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Brown sausage; drain well.
- In a bowl mix EggBeaters with onion, green peppers, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Stir in sausage and cheese.
- Spoon 1/3 cupfuls into greased muffin cups.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean.