- 907.18 g boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 709.77 ml water
- 226.79 g can tomato sauce
- 29.58 ml fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small chicken bouillon cubes or 1 large chicken bouillon cube
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml ras el hanout spice mix, Ras El Hanout - Moroccan Spice Mix
- 2.46 ml ginger
- 2.46 ml turmeric
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml ground black pepper
- 236.59 ml dry lentils
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all the ingredients into the pressure cooker or regular pot.
- Cook for 8 minutes after the pressure cooker begins to hiss. Release the pressure, open the lid & stir. Add more water if needed then cover. Cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Note: When using a regular pot the cook time should be around 25 minutes.
- In Morocco, this tagine is served with thick bread to scoop up the lentils & chicken.