1/1 Photo of Lemon Refrigerator Cookies
3 hrs 15 mins
Butter, lemon, sugar and spice
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whip butter in large bowl until smooth.
- 2Add sugar and mix well.
- 3Add egg, lemon juice and zest; beat well.
- 4Combine and sift dry ingredients and gradually add into butter mixture.
- 5Mix well after each addition.
- 6Shape dough into 2 logs, (1 and 1/2" x 6").
- 7Wrap each in plastic wrap.
- 8Chill for 2-3 hours (or up to a week.) Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 9Cut logs into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
- 10Place on greased cookie sheets.
- 11Bake about 15 minutes or until edges are light brown.
- 12Transfer to wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Refrigerator Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (13 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 53.7
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 8.9 mg
- Sodium 32.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: