Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is an awesome recipe quick, easy and very good. What more can you ask for.
Make and share this Lemon Pineapple Jello Dessert recipe from Food.com.
- In medium sauce pan mix jello and water stir just until mixed.
- Add pineapple and cream cheese.
- Cook over medium heat until cream cheese is dissolved (it will not look very good but it is okay).
- When cream cheese is completely melted, pour into a 9x13-inch pan Chill overnight.
- Top with thawed Cool Whip. Sprinkle with nuts (if desired).
easy & yummy!!! i'm going to have fun trying this with other flavors!