Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is an awesome recipe quick, easy and very good. What more can you ask for.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages lemon Jell-O gelatin or 2 (3 ounce) packages pineapple Jell-O
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1⁄2 cup Cool Whip (for topping)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- In medium sauce pan mix jello and water stir just until mixed.
- Add pineapple and cream cheese.
- Cook over medium heat until cream cheese is dissolved (it will not look very good but it is okay).
- When cream cheese is completely melted, pour into a 9x13-inch pan Chill overnight.
- Top with thawed Cool Whip. Sprinkle with nuts (if desired).
easy & yummy!!! i'm going to have fun trying this with other flavors!