Orange Jello Dessert
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1 (3 ounce) box orange Jell-O
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding or (3 1/2 ounce) box instant lemon pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 can drained crushed pineapple
- 1 can mandarin orange
- Add pineapple juice and boiling water to Jello.
- Mix milk with pudding and whip until thick.
- Mix Jello and pudding mixtures together and beat slowly, add pineapple, chill 1 hour.
- Add Cool Whip and oranges on top.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Since April 2008, I have been a vegetarian. I dont eat creatures...that's the easiest way to put it! :D I still eat a small amount of dairy, but not very much. I have been missing around here for a while, and hope to poke my head in a bit more often from now on... I hope you enjoy my recipes...