Prep 2 mins
Cook 20 mins
A great lemon twist to this tilapia
- 2 tilapia fillets
- 1 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon dill
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- Mix all ingredients except for tilapia in a bowl. This is the marinade.
- Add tilapia to the marinade.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- In an 8 inch skillet pan fry the the fish.
- Present over a vegetable.
First off, there seems to be something missing from this recipe (as in a few articles, grammatically speaking.) Step two is confusing. "Add tilapia marianate [sic]?" To what? And what is to be used to fry the fish? Olive oil? Butter? When does one add the marinade to the fish?Lastly, this seems like very little marinade for the amount of fish and very little fish for two servings. This sounds like a good recipe, but I think this should have been proofread first as it is a bit confusing.