Scalloped Potatoes Greek-Style
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 3⁄4 - 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 4 -5 cups red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 4 -5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 ounces sun-dried tomatoes, soaked and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup artichoke heart, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
- Put Oil and Flour in a small saucepan. Heat through. Add Milk.
- Turn heat up to med-high and bring to boil, stirring constantly.
- Take off heat when at desired consistency. Add Parmesan. Stir.
- In a large bowl, add Potatoes, Onion, Garlic, Tomatoes, Artichokes, Oregano, Lemon Pepper, Salt and Sauce. Stir thoroughly.
- In a lightly oiled, shallow baking dish, add Potato mixture. Smooth evenly in dish.
- Bake 60-75 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!