Simple Herb Tilapia
- Ready In:
- 3 tilapia fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (I use orange olive oil)
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon oregano flakes
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- Place the tilapia in a baking dish, spread olive oil over the top, then flip them over and spread more oil on the other side.
- Sprinkle the herbs evenly over the tilapia filets.
- Bake covered at 350°F for about 15 minutes or until flaky.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!