- Ready In:
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 24 Ritz crackers
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon all purpose Greek seasoning
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- Crush ritz crackers.
- Add parsley, greek seasoning, salt, and pepper to ritz mixture.
- Combine egg and milk.
- Heat large skillet over med-high heat.
- Dip fish in egg wash and ritz mixture.
- Cook in olive oil in skillet 3 minutes on each side.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This is a yummy recipe. Both my 12yr old daughter and my 2 yr old son loved it. My husband loves everything I cook, so I didn't take his reaction into consideration. Fish in my family is one of the most difficult things to get my kids to eat, unless I can disquise the fishy flavor. One thing I will do next time I use this recipe is omit the salt. The Ritz crackers and Seasoning had plenty in it for our family's taste buds. Cavendars all purpose greek seasoning was a littler hard to find, but I finally came across it at the local Safeway.