1/1 Photo of Lemon Garlic Chicken
3 hrs 15 mins
Yummy and tangy, very easy to do!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove excess skin and fat from chicken, rinse and pat dry.
- 2In a small bowl combine oregano, seasoned salt and pepper, rub mixture onto chicken using all of the mixture.
- 3In a large skillet over medium heat brown chicken in the butter.
- 4Transfer chicken to slow cooker.
- 5To the skillet add the water, lemon juice, garlic and chicken bouillion.
- 6Stirring over medium heat bring mixture to a boil, loosening browned bits from the bottom of the skillet.
- 7Pour over Chicken, cover and cook on high for 2 1/2 to 3 hours or on low for 5 to 6 hours until chicken is almost tender.
- 8Add parsley Cover and cook on high for 15-30 minutes more!
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Garlic Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.7
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 107.0 mg
- Sodium 209.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 31.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: