Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Mmmm...a refreshing lemony little kick! I see similar recipes here on Zaar but they're not quite like this one. Simplicity is a beautiful thing.
- 1 1⁄2 fluid ounces lemon-flavored vodka
- 3⁄4 fluid ounce fresh lemon juice (save at least one wedge from the lemon)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Run reserved lemon wedge around the edge of a martini glass to moisten and then dip the glass in sugar.
- Fill a shaker with cracked ice, add the lemon vodka, lemon juice, and sugar.
- Shake well and strain into the sugared glass.
This was a nice refreshing drink. I had made a lemon-flavored vodka (http://www.justapinch.com/recipes/drink/drink-cocktail/lemon-drop-liqueur.html?p=18) and used it to make this. Very yummy. Thanks for sharing. Made for What's on the Menu tag.