My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb large shrimp, in shells fresh or thawed frozen
- 1/4 cup lemon juice, from concentrate
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 1 cup red bell peppers or 1 cup yellow bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1Peel, devein and rinse shrimp.
- 2Place shrimp in medium-sized deep bowl.
- 3For marinade, combine Lemon juice, chopped dill, oil, garlic, salt and black pepper in small bowl.
- 4Pour over shrimp.
- 5Marinate at room temperature 30 minutes or in refrigerator 1 to 2 hours.
- 6Meanwhile, cook zucchini in small amount of boiling water in small covered saucepan 2 minutes.
- 8Drain shrimp, reserving marinade.
- 9Thread shrimp, zucchini and bell pepper on 8 metal skewers.
- 10Grill kabobs on rack of uncovered grill directly over medium coals 10 to 12 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and vegetables are tender, turning once and brushing occasionally with some marinade during first half of cooking.
- 11Or, broil on unheated rack of broiler pan 3 to 4 inches from heat 10 to 12 minutes, turning once and brushing occasionally with some marinade during the first half of cooking.
- 12Discard any remaining marinade.
- 13Garnish with fresh dill sprigs if desired.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon-Dill Shrimp Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.1
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 143.2 mg
- Sodium 794.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 16.5 g