Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very flavourful summer meal. Easy to make!
- 1⁄3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons rosemary
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons thyme
- 6 pieces of thawed salmon
- Mix mustard, lemon juice, rosemary and thyme in a bowl.
- Put each piece of fish in a square of tinfoil.
- Spoon marinade on to one side of piece of fish then flip and coat the other side.
- Close tinfoil and allow to sit in fridge or freezer for at least 2 hours. Can be kept for days in the freezer.
- Thaw completely in refrigerator if frozen. Preheat grill (or broiler) to medium-high. If using grill, clean and oil grates to prevent sticking. Unwrap salmon. Grill (or broil) about 4-6 minutes per side or until fork-tender and cooked through (internal temperature 158F/70C). Over-cooking result in dry fish!