A gorgeous springtime pie. Perfect for Easter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 pillsbury refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box (from 15 oz box)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- 1/2 cup lemon pie filling
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- round multi-colored decorative candies, if desired
- 1Heat oven to 450°F
- 2Make pie crust as directed on box for One Crust Baked Shell using a 9 inch glass pie plate. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- 3In medium bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese about 30 seconds or until creamy. Gradually beat in milk until well blended.
- 4Add pudding mix; beat 30 seconds or until smooth. On low speed, beat in pie filling just until blended. Fold 2 1/4 cups whipped topping into pudding mixture.
- 5Spoon pudding mixture into cooled baked shell. Refrigerate pie at least 2 hours or until set.
- 6Pipe or spoon whipped topping on top of pie as desired. Sprinkle with candies.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 390.9
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 17.3 g
- Cholesterol 35.5 mg
- Sodium 348.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemon pie filling