Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
I love tilapia fish because it's mild. I'm always trying to come up with new things to cook for my boyfriend. He's not into baked fish, but he and my family really enjoyed this dish. I served it with white rice and a side salad.
- 12 tilapia fillets
- 2 cups lemon juice, divided
- 2 teaspoons Tony Chachere's Seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 cups cilantro
- 1⁄4 onion
- Marinade the fillets with half a cup lemon and Tony's Creole Seasoning for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Blend butter/olive oil, garlic, cilantro, and remaining lemon juice in blender. Pour over fillets.
Awesome! I have been making this recipe for a year now (just figured out about the rating system) and my family loves it. My husbands not a fan of fish, but he will eat this!