This is a great, easy, 'after work' dish that can be served over rice or noodles.
Make and share this Lemon Chicken Breasts recipe from Food.com.
- In a saute pan over medium heat, saute the mushrooms and garlic in the oil for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from the pan.
- Sprinkle the chicken with flour and rosemary and brown on both sides.
- Add the lemon juice and chicken broth to the pan and scrape up the browned bits from the bottom.
- Return the mushrooms to the pan.
- Lower the heat to a simmer, cover the pan and cook for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley.