Recipe by Hey Jude
This is a great, easy, 'after work' dish that can be served over rice or noodles.
Top Review by Tish
I tripled the lemon and broth...quadrupled the garlic, added a little salt and pepper and it was very nice. I had a little extra rosemary and flour so I added a little bit to cold water and thickened up the lemon sauce a bit then tossed about half of my sauce in the pasta before serving the chicken on top of the pasta with a splash of sauce over the top. Served with peas. Very nice meal! Thanks for sharing
- 1 cup quartered mushroom
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saute pan over medium heat, saute the mushrooms and garlic in the oil for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from the pan.
- Sprinkle the chicken with flour and rosemary and brown on both sides.
- Add the lemon juice and chicken broth to the pan and scrape up the browned bits from the bottom.
- Return the mushrooms to the pan.
- Lower the heat to a simmer, cover the pan and cook for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley.