Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a great, easy, 'after work' dish that can be served over rice or noodles.
Make and share this Lemon Chicken Breasts recipe from Food.com.
- In a saute pan over medium heat, saute the mushrooms and garlic in the oil for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from the pan.
- Sprinkle the chicken with flour and rosemary and brown on both sides.
- Add the lemon juice and chicken broth to the pan and scrape up the browned bits from the bottom.
- Return the mushrooms to the pan.
- Lower the heat to a simmer, cover the pan and cook for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
This was really good. Definitely needs more garlic and lemon like other reviewers have commented. And the sauce was on the skimpy side, so next time I will increase the liquid amounts even more.
Really wonderful flavor in this dish! I definitely perked it up with salt, pepper, butter, more garlic and extra chicken broth. Served it over linguine to raves around the table. Winner!
I followed everyones lead and added more garlic and lemon juice. with some added salt and pepper I found it very tasty! Will make again. Thank you for sharing Hey Jude! Linda