Easy Lemon Garlic Chicken Breasts
- Ready In:
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, thawed
- 1 garlic clove, minced (I used a garlic smasher)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup white rice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Start cooking white rice as directed.
- Heat garlic and oil in skillet.
- Reduce heat to medium and add chicken. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Allow chicken to lightly brown on each side.
- Add lemon juice and continue to cook until chicken is fully cooked. Continue to add lemon juice if original juice fully evaporates. NOTE: About 5-10 minutes before the chicken is done I'll cover the skillet to trap the moisture and help let it cook a little more faster.
- Serve chicken over lightly buttered white rice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!