Lemon Garlic Chicken Breasts
photo by KellyMae
- Ready In:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- salt & pepper
- In a nonstick skillet lightly sprayed with Pam, slowly saute garlic over low heat.
- Clean and trim chicken breasts, and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken to skillet and cook over medium heat, about 10-12 minutes, or until brown on both sides.
- Add chicken broth and lemon juice. Heat to a boiling and then reduce heat. Cover and simmer 10 to 15 minutes, or until chicken is done and juices run clear.
- Remove chicken and keep warm.
- Continue cooking remaining liquid in pan for approximately 3 minutes.
- Poor liquid over chicken and serve over cooked vermicelli.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was great! Very easy to make. I had VERY large breasts and had to pound them out. I only used 3 and should have used more. I didn't think it would go over as well as it did. I used a whole can of chicken broth because I didn't want to waste is. I just simmered down the broth and added a teaspoon of flour to thicken also added 2 whole cloves of garlic to simmer down with the sauce. Yum-O! Served with Brown Rice, Corn on the Cobb and Peaches and Blueberries in Lime Juice.
see 15 more reviews