1/4 Photos of Lemon Bundt Cake
1 hr 5 mins
This is a really tasty lemon cake that my family loves! I'm sure yours will too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven at 350°.
- 2Mix the flour and baking powder in a bowl.
- 3In a large bowl, cream the sugar and cold melted butter.
- 4Add the eggs to the large bowl one at a time and mix well.
- 5Add the vanilla and milk to the sugar mixture.
- 6Finally, add the flour to the entire mixture.
- 7Pour the mixture into a bundt pan of your choice.
- 8Place in the oven for approximately 50 minutes or until the top begins to brown slightly.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 416.7
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 114.0 mg
- Sodium 203.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 33.5 g
- Protein 6.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: