Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is a really tasty lemon cake that my family loves! I'm sure yours will too!
Make and share this Lemon Bundt Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks) or 1 cup margarine (2 sticks)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 of a lemon rind
- Preheat the oven at 350°.
- Mix the flour and baking powder in a bowl.
- In a large bowl, cream the sugar and cold melted butter.
- Add the eggs to the large bowl one at a time and mix well.
- Add the vanilla and milk to the sugar mixture.
- Finally, add the flour to the entire mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a bundt pan of your choice.
- Place in the oven for approximately 50 minutes or until the top begins to brown slightly.
This was delicious and very easy to make! Thanks for sharing!
Great recipe. Easy to make. Instead of using my bundt pan I put it in a springform pan. The only changes I made was I used 2 Tablespoons of lemon juice instead of the lemon rind. I also added some poppy seeds. Wonderful & I would make this again. Thanks for sharing.
I really like this cake,light and lemony.Turned out great.Thank you!