Meyer Lemon Bundt Cake
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 1 tablespoon margarine, vegan, melted
- 3 1⁄2 cups plus 2 tbs flour, divided
- 1 tablespoon flax seed, ground
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup soymilk, unsweetened, plain
- 1 tablespoon meyer lemon zest, grated
- 1⁄2 cup meyer lemon juice
- 1 1⁄4 cups agave nectar, light
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups cashew pieces, roasted, unsalted
- 1⁄3 cup agave nectar, light
- 1⁄3 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F Grease and flour bundt pan.
- Whisk together remaining 3 1/2 cups flour, ground flaxseeds, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; whisk to combine.
- Whisk together soymilk, lemon zest, and lemon juice in bowl; let stand 5 minutes. Whisk in agave nectar and oil. Stir soymilk mixture into flour mixture. Pour batter into prepared pan, and bake 1 hour, or until toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Cool in pan, then unmold.
- Blend all ingredients in blender 5 minutes; Strain through sieve, then drizzle over cake.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!