Glazed Apricot,Orange,Lemon Bundt Cake
photo by J. Gino G.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 25mins
- Grease and flour a 10" Tube Pan.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine cake mix, lemon flavoring, orange concentrate, sugar, nectar, oil in a large bowl. Use a beater, mix at medium speed for about 2 minutes.
- 4. Add 4 eggs one at a time and beating after each.
- 5. Pour carfully into the greased,floured tubed pan.
- 6. Bake for one hour or until cake springs back when lightly touched.
- 7. Remove cake from oven; let cool. Then flip over from tube pan, invert and place on dish. Store in cake pan.
- Glaze: Blend about 2 cups powdered sugar, 1/2 tsp lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon frozen orange concentrate. Mix well and drizzle over cake and sides. Cake freezes well and remains moist.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!