Make and share this Lemon Blueberry Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease 12 (3 x 1 1/4-inch) muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, the 2/3 cup sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, stir together yogurt, butter, eggs, lemon peel and vanilla until blended.
- Make a well in center of dry ingredients; add the yogurt mixture and stir just to combine. Stir in the blueberries.
- Spoon batter into the muffin tins and sprinkle with the remaining 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes.