Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Make and share this Lemon Blueberry Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease 12 (3 x 1 1/4-inch) muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, the 2/3 cup sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, stir together yogurt, butter, eggs, lemon peel and vanilla until blended.
- Make a well in center of dry ingredients; add the yogurt mixture and stir just to combine. Stir in the blueberries.
- Spoon batter into the muffin tins and sprinkle with the remaining 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes.
These are easy and great, I like the yogurt for the lemon flavor, it really works.
Very tasty and easy to make. I was a little worried because my batter was very thick but they came out perfect!
We love these! The lemon flavor is not overpowering and it mixes perfectly with the blueberries. This is our family favorite.