Prep 0 mins
Cook 2 mins
Necessity may be the mother of invention but a near empty fridge is the mother of this meal :) Cook time = Prep time
- 118.29 ml leftover chicken (chopped or shredded)
- 113.39 g shredded cheese (whatever you have, I used mozzarella)
- 56.69 g salsa
- Spread the chicken evenly on a plate and microwave 30-45 seconds.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top and microwave again until cheese is mostly melted (about another 30 second).
- Spread salsa on to and stir all ingredients together.
- Super tasty and super quick!
This is a good recipe to do when we have leftover chicken and don't know what to eat. It's done in just a few minutes. Next time DH asked me to put the salsa before the cheese. Thanks RaeMay :) Made for Cookbook tag game
Tasty little recipe. I made it as posted but did add a touch of sour cream...Yum! Thanks for posting. :)
Made this for lunch. It was quick and easy to make. I think I would have liked this a bit better if my chicken would have been seasoned with taco seasoning other then just grilled chicken. I added the salsa and cooked it with the chicken and then topped with cheese and melted that. Made for Spring PAC 2011.