1/2 Photos of Leftover Salsa Chicken and Cheese
Necessity may be the mother of invention but a near empty fridge is the mother of this meal :) Cook time = Prep time
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread the chicken evenly on a plate and microwave 30-45 seconds.
- 2Sprinkle cheese over the top and microwave again until cheese is mostly melted (about another 30 second).
- 3Spread salsa on to and stir all ingredients together.
- 4Super tasty and super quick!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leftover Salsa Chicken and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.3
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 17.4 g
- Cholesterol 72.7 mg
- Sodium 1437.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 23.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: