Recipe by salzer
I made a large ham and had leftovers for days. I made this for some variety.
Top Review by Jhbuell
This a great dish to make with extra ham. Even my husband liked it! Used frozen peas in place of green beans, omitted bread crumbs and instead topped with additional shredded cheese for last 10 min.
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (can use any cream soup)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed ham
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can green beans
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 3⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix the cream soup, sour cream and milk together.
- Add mixture, cheese and ham to rice.
- Put in a 9 by 13 inch pain and place in oven.
- In a skillet melt butter and add bread crumbs.
- Cook until toasted and add to rice dish.
- Bake until heated through.