Recipe by Bergy
Makes a very nice brunch dish. Not only did I use left over Corned Beef but I also had a potatoe left over and there were bits of sweet peppers in the fridge too. So this was a very sucessful clean the fridge recipe. It really serves two or one very hungry person. Use your own favorite recipe for the scrambled eggs. Tabasco Sauce or any hot spicy sauce is good - I used Mama Zulu's -a very hot sauce
- 1⁄2 cup cooked corned beef, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sweet onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup mushroom, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup mixed sweet pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup potato, cooked chopped
- salt & pepper
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 drops hot sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a skillet with light oil.
- Add the potatoes, peppers, onions, mushrooms and corned beef to the skillet and just heat until warm through - do not overcook.
- Beat the eggs and water together.
- Pour into the skillet over the beef & veggies using medium heat.
- Stir gently as the eggs begin to cook lifting them from the bottom of the pan letting the uncooked eggs flow under.
- When cooked serve with whole wheat toast and , if you wish some fresh sliced tomato.