Pineapple Ham Glaze Great for Corned Beef
A great way to dress up corned beef or any other meat with lots of flavor! I put this on left over corned beef to give it a different taste(much better then just boiled). Try brushing on grilled meats Chicken,pork chops,even fish!
- Ready In:
- 1 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can crushed pineapple in syrup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 -2 tablespoon prepared Dijon mustard
- Mix brown sugar, cornstarch and salt in a small saucepan.
- Stir in ginger, pineapple, its syrup, lemon juice and mustard.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil.
- Spread over cooked meat then proceed with browning.
- The cooked corned beef I put under the broiler brushed with the glaze till nice and bubbly and starts to lightly brown.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note