Brown-Sugar-Glazed Ham With Pineapple
This recipe is from Every Day With Rachael Ray.
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- 1 (7 1/2-9 lb) cooked ham
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 canned pineapple rings, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- Place the ham facedown in a roasting pan.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake for 1 1/2 hours.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, combine the brown sugar, maple syrup and mustard and bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly.
- Cook until reduced slightly, about 2 minutes, set aside.
- Brush the baked ham with the glaze, then top with the pineapple rings, securing them with toothpicks.
- Return the ham to the oven and bake uncovered until heated through, 25-30 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION