1/5 Photos of Lazy Banana Muffins (In the Oven in Just over 5 Minutes)
Catherine Robson's Note:
A yummy easy muffin - I stumbled on in an attempt to use up the left over sour cream & some browning bananas - I whipped out my trusty blender and threw this togeather with some items I usually keep in the cupboard. In just over 5 minutes they were in the oven....and most of that time was spent trying to separate the patty papers from each over.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre heat oven to 180 c of 350f.
- 2Grease & line muffin tins with liners.
- 3In a blender place - egg, bananas, golden syrup, lite sour cream, canola oil & vanilla.
- 4Blend until smooth.
- 5In a large bowl combine remaining dry ingredients & make a well in the centre.
- 6Pour banana blend into the well and mix until JUST combined (Over mixing will make a tough muffin and exhausts a chef who just wants to go put her feet up).
- 7Spoon equal amounts into the 12 holes.
- 8Bake for 20 minutes. Allow to cool in tin for 5 minutes before turning out on a rack to cool.
- 9Yummy warm with a coffee.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lazy Banana Muffins (In the Oven in Just over 5 Minutes)
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.7
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 18.8 mg
- Sodium 25.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 4.0 g