Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Weight Watchers friendly with only 2 points per serving. Prep time includes cooling.
- 6 sheets chocolate graham crackers, halved
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1⁄3 cup Splenda granular
- 2 (1/3 ounce) packagesjello sugar-free strawberry gelatin (or one .6 oz)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 2 tablespoons coconut flakes
- Place graham crackers in a 9 x 9-inch square pan, breaking as necessary to fit.
- In a medium bowl, stir cream cheese with a spoon until soft.
- Add yogurt, dry milk powder, extract, and Splenda.
- Mix gently to combine.
- Fold in 1 package of dry gelatin.
- Spread mixture evenly over graham crackers and refrigerate.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine remaining package of dry gelatin and boiling water.
- Mix well to dissolve gelatin.
- Add frozen strawberries.
- Mix well to combine. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Stir the strawberries and gelatin, and then spoon evenly over the cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle coconut over the top.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Exchanges: 0 Fruit; 0 Non-Fat Milk; 0 Fat. WWP: 2.