3 Layered Chocolate Delight Dessert
photo by Lavender Lynn
- Ready In:
1 chocolate dessert
- 1st layer.
- Mix chopped pecans, flour, and softened butter.
- Put in 9x13 inch pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees, take out and cool.
- 2nd layer.
- Whip and spread cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 1 cup plus two tablespoons cool whip.
- Spread on cool crust and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- 3rd layer.
- Mix chocolate pudding with milk. Beat for 2 minutes.
- Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Spread on top of other layers.
- Top with cool whip, and sprinkle with nuts on top.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hello everyone, My name is Doug and I am the host of I recommend tag.I am in my early 40's, I am married, with two children. Michael 14, and katherine 10 . I started to learn to cook, after I got married, when my wife started working nights, and I couldn't get around because I had my entire left leg rebuilt. I just completed remodeling my entire house, and am very active at volunteering at my childrens schools.<br />Rating System <br />5 stars- Outstanding (4 out 4 ) in family enjoyed. <br />4 stars - Very good (3 out of 4) in family enjoyed. Will make no adjustments. <br />3 stars - good, might consider an adjustment <br />2 stars- Okay- will make adjustment <br />1 star- debatable I will make again, would with right adjustment <br />0 stars - Will not attempt again.</p>