Recipe by looneytunesfan
The creamy lemon filling is always a hit.
Top Review by MrsK
I love this recipe, that I got from Quick Cooking, I think... Even my husband, who doesn't like dessert, loves it. The only problem I have is when spreading the lemon pie filling. Maybe warming it up a bit woud help?
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 (15 3/4 ounce) can lemon pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Beat in half of the pie filling.
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- Spoon into crust.
- Spread with remaining pie filling.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until serving. Refrigerate leftovers if any.