Creamy Lemon Cheesecake
- Ready In:
- 16 ounces cream cheese (Room temp)
- 1 (15 ounce) can condensed milk
- 4 large lemons (Freshly squeezed)
- 2 eggs (Room temp)
- 1 graham cracker pie crust (already made is easiest)
- Preheat oven 325 degrees.
- Squeeze juice of lemons and set aside.Have cream cheese @ room temperature.
- Mix cream cheese till creamy with mixer.
- Add sweetened condensed milk a little at a time, until smooth and creamy.
- Pour in fresh squeezed lemon juice and mix to smooth consistency.
- Add both eggs and continue to blend till smooth again.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Bake in oven @ 325 degrees for 15-20 min.Remove from oven and cool for 20 minute.
- Once cool put in fridge for 4+hours,then ENJOY a piece of sheer Bliss.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a mom of 3 kids ages 17 to 10. I love to can and put up fresh fruits and veggies. I don't work ,but all women work whether they have a paying job or not; right at home.