Creamy Lemon Raspberry Pie
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- 1⁄4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1 (9 inch) shortbread pie crusts
- 1 cup fresh raspberry, divided
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- additional lemon zest (optional garnish)
- Spread raspberry jam over bottom of crust. Sprinkle 3/4 cup raspberries over jam.
- Beat cream cheese in a large mixing bowl until creamy.
- Gradually add evaporated milk, pudding mix, and lemon zest. Beat for 2 minutes on medium speed until well blended.
- Fold in half the whipped topping.
- Spoon mixture into crust and top with remaining whipped topping.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Garnish with remaining raspberries and additional lemon zest, if desired, just before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!