Serve as an appetizer or as a different kind of lasagna main dish.
Make and share this Lasagna Roll Ups recipe from Food.com.
- Cook lasagna according to package and drain.
- In medium bowl, blend Ricotta, eggs, spinach, Mozzarella cheese, basil and marjoram.
- Spread evenly on lasagna strips.
- Cut strips in half crosswise.
- Roll strips jelly-roll style.
- Cut each roll in half, leaving ruffled edge at top and bottom.
- In 10x15 inch baking dish spread 3/4ths of sauce.
- Arrange roll ups (curly edges up) on sauce.
- Top with remaining sauce and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, covered with foil, in 350 degree oven for 35-40 minutes until hot.
- Can be frozen for later baking.