1/1 Photo of Lasagna Roll Ups
1 hr 45 mins
Karen From Colorado's Note:
Serve as an appetizer or as a different kind of lasagna main dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook lasagna according to package and drain.
- 2In medium bowl, blend Ricotta, eggs, spinach, Mozzarella cheese, basil and marjoram.
- 3Spread evenly on lasagna strips.
- 4Cut strips in half crosswise.
- 5Roll strips jelly-roll style.
- 6Cut each roll in half, leaving ruffled edge at top and bottom.
- 7In 10x15 inch baking dish spread 3/4ths of sauce.
- 8Arrange roll ups (curly edges up) on sauce.
- 9Top with remaining sauce and Parmesan cheese.
- 10Bake, covered with foil, in 350 degree oven for 35-40 minutes until hot.
- 11Can be frozen for later baking.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lasagna Roll Ups
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 642.2
- Calories from Fat 296
- Total Fat 32.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.7 g
- Cholesterol 170.7 mg
- Sodium 1232.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 37.2 g