Recipe by Erica_Hildebrand
My Grandma's hand me down recipe..and we all know that Grandma's food is the best.!!
Top Review by mackie854
I served this at our neighborhood "game night" and everyone LOVED this, even my husband commented on it as lunch leftovers when he got home from work. I read the other review about it being bland, so I added 1 tsp. garlic powder and 1/2 tsp dried minced garlic. It was a BIG hit.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 can mushroom
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (6 ounce) package mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 (6 ounce) package cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 package dry lasagna noodle
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 can tomato paste
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook lasagna in salted boiling water until tender and set aside.
- Cook meat, onion, mushrooms, oregano and salt in the 1/2 cup water until brown.
- Add into the meat tomato sauce and tomato paste.
- Beat eggs and add all of the cheeses.
- Layer meat, noodles, meat, noodles, cheese, meat, noodles and meat.
- Place remaining cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes.